1. For the pects: lie on your left side on a sturdy bench holding a light dumbell in your left hand. Crooking the arm about 90 degrees at the elbow, lift the weight toward the ceiling, pausing at the top of the movement. Repeat on right side for dumbell held in right hand.
2. For the delts: Lying on the left side, hold a light dumbell in right hand slightly in front of the right thigh. Using your right deltoid, raise to nearly vertical. Repeat on other side. You can emulate part of the golf swing by lowering your arm below bench height at an angle to the body.
3. For the lats: With the upper arm at about 90 degrees or more, move dumbell over head and raise arm holding the elbow angle.
4. For the rotator cuff: holding weight in lower hand with upper and lower arm at 90 degree angle, raise and lower dumbell. Also holding weight in upper hand and mainting 90 degree angle at elbow, raise and lower weight.
5. For the tensor fasciae latiae, take a light weight plate--1-5 lbs-- and run a belt or rope through it, forming a sturdy loop about a foot long; lying on one side, put your upper foot through the loop; raise leg slowly for reps. Repeat on other side for other leg.