Lubbock & West Texas Active Adults
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lubbock & West Texas Active Adults

Especially but not exclusively for those over 30 trying to get into or stay in shape. Discuss bicycle riding and cycling issues, golf, body-building, whatever

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ride of Silence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ride of Silence Empty Ride of Silence Wed May 19, 2010 11:43 am

ElAlacran

Well, I checked the Avalanche Journal carefully and saw nothing about the Ride of Silence. Yesterday, I did a search of the AJ website and found nothing for this year.

I guess it's on for 7:00 tonite at Frankford & Brownfield Hwy, but have seen nothing anywhere about it.

So, boys & girls, just show up and if nobody else does, hold your own Ride of Silence!

Shouldn't be surprised about the newspaper. They've had nothing about the Giro d'Italia or even the Tour of California either, and both are going on right now! Now if Lance or Levi were to win a stage in the TdC, I bet they might have something.

Cyclists get no respect.

Maybe the thing to do would be to invite Lubbock's sportswriters to go on a bike ride. Go have a drink afterwards, watch some film of road races. Try to convert 'em.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum